Join us this holiday season for an extravaganza of surprise giveaways and exclusive offers from a number of our members – a collective of talented local artists, designers and makers from Cambridgeshire, UK. The Trove Cambridge is pleased to be hosting twelve days of online festive fun – bringing you the opportunity to enter for a chance to win some fantastic items which have been handcrafted or designed across the county.
We are proud to promote the importance of shopping local and independent – so we hope you discover new small businesses to support throughout this campaign. Keep an eye out for our upcoming posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the giveaways and some surprise exclusive offers! Head to the end of this post to read our giveaway terms and conditions – and keep scrolling to find out more about the 12 Days of Christmas event sponsors.
Please do share with your friends, family and followers – let’s start spreading some festive cheer!
View this post on Instagram
✨ Join us this holiday season for an extravaganza of surprise giveaways and exclusive offers from a number of our members - a collective of talented local artists, designers and makers from Cambridgeshire, UK! ✨ @CambsCreativeTreasures When? 1st - 12th December 2018 Where? Facebook, Twitter + Instagram #CambsCreativeTreasures #Cambridgeshire #Christmas
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SPONSORS
This event is sponsored by our members: Sue Rapley, Alison Hullyer, Restyle Refresh, Beadstorm Designs, Kate Green ART, Elsiem Jewellery, Felt Fancies, NokoDesigns, Dario Fisher, Little Gems By Mel, Dittany Rose and Vandy Massey. Be sure to check out their member profiles to find out more about their work!
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: The Trove Cambridge [www.thetrovecambridge.co.uk].
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 15th December 2018 (23:59 GMT). After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entry via Twitter will be to ‘Like’ and ‘Retweet’ the original post (and to follow stated accounts); Entry via Facebook will be to ‘Like’ the original post (and to follow stated accounts); One additional entry can be gained on Facebook by posting a comment on the original post (N.B. tagging a friend does not count as an entry as this is not permitted in accordance with Facebook policy); Entry via Instagram will be to ‘Like’ the original post and tag up to three friends in a single comment (and to follow stated accounts); One additional entry can be gained on Instagram by sharing the original post in stories. The maximum possible entries per person is therefore five.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated on the relevant social media post (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram on Sunday 16th December 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been shipped. The prize will be shipped directly by the relevant sponsor.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Consent will be obtained to provide the sponsor with the winner’s postal address.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please do feel free to contact us here if you have any questions.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: