We are really looking forward to getting the Christmas decorations out this weekend and can’t wait to go pick out a tree! Have you decorated your home for Christmas yet? If you’ve missed our previous posts from this mini-series then make sure to check out our stocking filler ideas here and greetings cards here. Today we have put together a beautiful selection of handmade tree decorations and ornaments – made right here in Cambridgeshire by local designer-makers.
- Christmas Pudding Sequin Tree Decoration by Butterfly Crafts
£4.25 + shipping
- Wooden Hand-painted and Sequin Embellished Tree Decorations by Artichicks
£4.50 – £4.80 + shipping
- Crochet Bauble Decoration by Flourish and Fly
£8.00 + shipping
- Large Porcelain Snowflake Ornament by Fired Art Designs
£9.95 + shipping
- Personalised Christmas Bauble by Signature Home Designs
£6.00 + shipping
- Handmade Felted Wool and Beaded Snowflake by AngeLab
£9.99 + shipping
- Pressed Felt and Twine Heart Decoration by Twiddliebits
£1.99 + shipping
- Selection of Handmade Felt Ornaments by Rose Cottage Designs
£16.00 (set of 3) + shipping
Why should you buy handmade and local?
Cambridgeshire is home to a large number of incredibly talented, passionate and driven artists, designers and makers. Showing your support helps to keep markets such as the All Saints Garden Art & Craft Market running and enables designer-makers to continue teaching Workshops across the county.
We have really enjoyed running this series and discovering some wonderful Christmas themed products made locally. I hope you have been inspired to look closer to home for gifts this year and considered the importance of supporting artists, designers, makers and independent retailers. We mentioned both of the following campaigns and would encourage you – if you haven’t already – to find out more. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2016!